Saturday, July 19, 2008

WILL YOU FIND A SOUL MATE!

WILL YOU FIND A SOULMATE!


When I was young the word soulmate had a profound meaning, one which I didn’t fully understand at the time. The word brought forth such feeling of joy and excitement, as my young eyes would light up at its mere mention. Though as all things this too passed, Much to my dismay. This word has continued to lose more and more meaning, and now upon its mention I instantly roll my eyes.

Losing meaning of a word such as soul mate has left me empty. I’ve had a few long term relationships, and with each relationship I became more and more disillusioned with the word and finding a “soul mate”. I have now reached a point where I think the whole concept behind the word is an illusion. Humans aren’t meant to be with one person for the remainder of there life. Humans are cranky, moody, and unpredictable. Also i’m always thinking what if the person dies, and what if i fall for someone new next week. My moods are so erratic that i’ve realized that i will never find a soul mate and will probably die alone. This is not to say that you will never find a soul mate, it just means that i will never find one. Good luck hunting for a “soul mate”. Live, love, learn, and be healthy and wise.


No comments: